Frequently Asked Questions
1) What do I need to apply for a loan? What are the eligibility criteria?
The requirements could vary between the different lenders of our partners panel, however, the basics are: To be at least 18 years of age, a UK citizen or resident and have a UK bank account.
2) How much can I borrow?
You can apply for a loan of £100 to £2000. How much you can borrow will be specific to our partners lender that accepts your application.
3) How long can I borrow for?
You can apply for a loan to be re-payed within 1 to 6 months. However, this will be specific to our partners lender that accepts your application.
4) How will I receive my funds?
Typically, it will be transferred electronically into your account via electronic transfer.
5) Are you a lender?
No, we are a broker. This means that we pair with a wide variety of partners who offer loans through a panel of lenders.
6) Do you have Customer Support?
Yes! You can send us your queries whenever you like through our Contact Us section.
7) What is your representative APR?
Representative APR 1192%.
8) What is Auto Decisioning?